- Nutrition & Feeding
Key Features & Benefits
- An appetising mid-morning or afternoon treat
Product OverviewHens love to peck and scratch in an outside environment and Adam Henson Mixed Poultry Corn is ideal to be fed scattered as a treat to encourage their natural foraging instinct. A blend of wheat and kibbled maize, Adam Henson Mixed Poultry Corn should ideally be given to your poultry after they have been fed and reaped the benefits of a complete balanced diet such as Adam Henson Layers Pellets.
Nutrition & Feeding
- Crude Protein - 9.5%
- Crude Oil & Fats - 1.8%
- Crude Fibre - 2.0%
- Crude Ash - 1.5%
- Sodium - 0.01%
- Lysine - 0.28%
- Methionine - 0.17%
Standard delivery charges start at £2.15.
Mainland UK Orders less than 2kg
- All deliveries will be made by Royal Mail and will be charged by weight.
- Royal Mail will leave a card if they are unable to deliver your goods, with instructions on how to go about collecting your parcel.
Mainland UK Orders over 2kg
- All deliveries will be handled by City Link (Interlink in the Scottish Highlands & Islands) and will require a signature.
- The delivery charge can be calculated in your basket prior to proceeding to the checkout and will be based on the total weight of your order.
- All deliveries will be left in a safe place at the discretion of the driver unless you specify otherwise at the checkout, for example 'Please leave in porch at the rear of the house'.
- Customers should allow 3-5 days for delivery. Puppy Packs are an exception; these can take 1 week to be processed.
- Certain areas of Scotland, the Scottish Highlands and islands are subject to different delivery charges, please refer to our full matrix of costs
Adam Henson Mixed Poultry Corn - 12.5kg Reviews
There are currently no reviews for Adam Henson Mixed Poultry Corn - 12.5kg.