- Nutrition & Feeding
Key Features & Benefits
- Ideal for free range and outdoor laying birds
- Quality non-GM recipe
Product OverviewAdam Henson Layers Pellets have been specifically designed to suit the demands of free range and outdoor laying birds. Manufactured to a consistent vegetarian recipe, they contain a host of beneficial ingredients to support shell quality and natural yolk pigments that give deep golden yolks.
Nutrition & Feeding
- Crude Protein - 16.5%
- Crude Oil & fats - 3.0%
- Crude fibre - 4.5%
- Crude Ash - 13.0%
- Calcium - 3.75%
- Phosphorus - 0.7%
- Sodium - 0.15%
- Lysine - 0.71%
- Methionine - 0.36%
- Vitamin A - 7,500iu/kg
- Vitamin D - 3,000iu/kg
- Vitamin E - 40mg/kg
May only be fed as required to adult laying birds from 2 weeks prior to lay onwards. Typical feed requirements are in the region of 100-125g/day. The above amounts are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain performance and condition dependent upon habitat and environment.
Always ensure that clean fresh drinking water is available at all times. It is recommended to feed and water birds inside where possible. Hen flint grit is recommended for birds with access to plant material; typical use around 28g per month.
Standard delivery charges start at £2.15.
Mainland UK Orders less than 2kg
- All deliveries will be made by Royal Mail and will be charged by weight.
- Royal Mail will leave a card if they are unable to deliver your goods, with instructions on how to go about collecting your parcel.
Mainland UK Orders over 2kg
- All deliveries will be handled by City Link (Interlink in the Scottish Highlands & Islands) and will require a signature.
- The delivery charge can be calculated in your basket prior to proceeding to the checkout and will be based on the total weight of your order.
- All deliveries will be left in a safe place at the discretion of the driver unless you specify otherwise at the checkout, for example 'Please leave in porch at the rear of the house'.
- Customers should allow 3-5 days for delivery. Puppy Packs are an exception; these can take 1 week to be processed.
- Certain areas of Scotland, the Scottish Highlands and islands are subject to different delivery charges, please refer to our full matrix of costs